Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Thrifty Finds on 7/3/07

Here are a few finds from last weeks search at the local thrifty stores. I was feeling patriotic and got this cute little wooden decoration. Something cute to look at on the 4th. Of course there was a sticker on the back that stated
"Made in China." lol.

I used to have birds when I was a kid and lately I have been interested in having birds again. I found this great little cage at the Goodwill. It will do good two little finches.

And finally, I was so stoked to find this magazine rack at the salvation army t.s., I have been wanting one for a while, but my gosh! I can't believe how much retail wants for these. I am going to paint it white and put it in the bathroom.

Hope you like my thrifty finds and thanks for stopping by. Hopefully I will find some more treasure this weekend. ~K

No comments:

Post a Comment