Monday, June 15, 2009

Thrifty Finds

Here are a following thrift store finds from the past two weeks.
This platter I bought for $3.99 at Goodwill. It was great for the cookout we had this past weekend.


I spotted these at the Salvation Army a few weeks ago. They were there this past weekend so I bought them for a total of $1.50 for the set. I think I will paint them a glossy black. What do you think?

And for my swag project in bedroom I bought these at another S.A. for $3.99. I am going to spray paint these black for my swag. I was so happy I found these. Brand new in the package.


Not a bad price either!

2 comments:

  1. Way to shop! Love the tray for summer parties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, those are great finds! I love the tray. Thanks for linking up to Trash to Treasure, I was scrolling through my posts (scary, I know), and found your link! Sorry it took me so long to visit.

    ReplyDelete